Tuesday, May 24, 2011

This is a good one!

Hey ladies,

i hope you are enjoying the wonderful weather. . . this is my favorite kind of weather (warm enough to wear summer clothes, but still cold enough in my house with the windows open I can curl up in sweats and a sweatshirt). . . yes, i am weird.

Are you guys missing MOPS yet? Don't worry, it will start back up again before you know it. Take this time and plan some play dates with some other mommy friends. It's a great way to stay connected and let your kids have some social interaction (maybe even wear them out for a nice LONG nap?). I will try to have a list of some ideas to do this summer with the kiddos in the coming week.

Here is a link to a great article that is guaranteed to make you laugh! I read it to my husband and he laughed, too! Sadly, I could relate to so many of the questions. . . I am definitely a mom of a toddler!

Enjoy. . . let me know your favorite one. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment