Here's Stacy. If you haven't met Stacy, you are missing out. She is a joy to be around! She is fun and creative. I have really enjoyed getting to know her the past several years. Find her tonight and introduce yourself! Maybe you have something in common with her (like enjoying a love of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies?).
1. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
5:45am (not by choice)
2.IF YOU COULD EAT LUNCH WITH ONE FAMOUS PERSON,WHO
WOULD IT BE? i would rather eat lunch with a friend.
4. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA? Adjustment Bureau
5.FAVORITE TV SHOW? modern family or parenthood
6. WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? black coffee, oatmeal or cereal.
8. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE? no
9. WHAT INSPIRES YOU? when people live out God's word...less talk more action.
11. BEACH, CITY, Or COUNTRY? city
12. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer
13. FAVORITE ICE CREAM? frozen yogurt (tart)
14. BUTTERED, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN? not a popcorn lover
15. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? yellow
16. What makes you most relaxed? hanging out on the couch with my hubby after i shower and hop in my jammies. (aka...all my kids are tucked quietly in bed)
17. FAVORITE SANDWHICH FILLING? turkey avocado
18. Favorite thing about being a mom? watching my kids learn and discover new things...also how they live life so fully.
19. Hardest thing about being a mom? mom guilt...always wondering if i am doing the right thing.
FAVORITE FLOWER? orange roses
21.Favorite hobby ?cooking, talking
23. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? tannish green
4. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? too many
25. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO? near my kids
26. CAN YOU JUGGLE? IF YES HOW MANY?yes, 3
27. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK saturday
Favorite recipe: so hard to pick....classic Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups flour
2 3/4 cups oatmeal
2 cups chocolate chips
Cream together the butter and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat until light and fluffy. Add Baking soda, powder, and salt and mix. Add flour, oatmeal and chocolate chips. Mix until combined. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.