Saturday, September 7, 2013

Meet Katie: Our Hospitality Coordinator

Welcome to our Bridge MOPS blog. Over the next several weeks, we would like to introduce all of you to some of the moms in our group. Today we caught up with Katie Valorosi, our new Hospitality Coordinator. We are excited about some of the creative plans Katie is cooking up for this year's centerpieces and ways to make our meetings more inviting. Katie is also a teacher at DeVry University.
1. Where were you born?  Adrian, MN

2. How long have you lived in the Valley?  Since 2006

3. How did you first come to MOPS?  I came when I was expecting my first baby.  Some of my friends were involved in MOPS!

4. Why were you interested in being a part of our Leadership Team?  I was excited when Dorina said the position they were trying to fill was the one where I got to go shopping!!!  I really have loved MOPS and this felt like a good time for me and my family to be part of leadership.

5. What's something yummy you would like to see at the potluck table this year during MOPS?  I really like Chinese chicken salad!

6. Fave grocery store?  I love Vallarta!!!  I also do a lot of shopping at WinCo

7. What restores your soul as a mom? Time with other moms, time with my hubby and time alone!!  
8. What would your kids say is their favorite thing about you?  Snuggle time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment