Monday, October 7, 2013

MOPS Holiday Boutique 2013 - Vendor booths available now!

Can you believe it's October already? That means Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner. Every year our MOPS group puts on a MOPS Holiday Boutique at The Bridge Church featuring handcrafted and other unique products sold by the mamas in our group and some outside vendors. This is a great chance for mamas to share their talents with a larger group and for us to support each other.

This year we are giving first dibs to MOPS moms for the booths. Please register at this link:
 https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1WQCAGZwQQJPvcQ_VMXowz7pPMCPtA_ZUFA4w_ahaxsk/viewform
Vendor sign-ups will be open to the public on Friday, October 11 so don't delay in registering. We will also be offering Crafts for Kids by Craftopia Craft Studio and special shopping deals just for MOPS moms on that day.

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I have filled out your doc but I did not see any information regarding payment. My name is Katrina from Kayla's Kloset and my email is kaylaskloset84@yahoo.com. Looking forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also submitted my application and didn't see a way to pay. I would love to be a part of your boutique if you do not already have a Baby Blanket vendor. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete