Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mommy Spotlight: Meagan Blumberg

Take the opportunity to meet Meagan this week. She is one of our very awesome table leaders.

Name: Meagan Blumberg

Husband: Brandon Blumberg

Kid(s)/Ages: Jaxon (3 yrs.) & Lincoln (5 mos.)

How long have you been coming to MOPS? 2 1/2 yrs.

Favorite thing about being a mommy: Long hugs from little arms and sweet slobbery kisses. :)

Who is your real life hero? My mom...I'm slightly addicted to her!

What makes you most relaxed? Starbucks and bubble baths (not at the same time).

What makes you most stressed? Clutter

Favorite thing about being a mom? Long hugs from little arms and sweet slobbery kisses. :)

Hardest thing about being a mom? Days when they just won't nap! I love them, but we all need some alone time here and there!

If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Cerulean.

Favorite coffee beverage: Decaf, Nonfat, Raspberry Latte

Favorite candy: Almond Joy. I'm a sucker for anything with coconut in it.

Favorite food: Lobster. In all honesty, I get excited to eat just about anything. I love food!

Favorite movie: I love romantic comedies (which my husband absolutely hates!) because I want a predictable, happy ending. If it makes me cry, but ends happy, even better. Ridiculous, I know!

Favorite hobby: Cooking

Favorite recipe: I make a mean fajita. :) Am I supposed to actually type out a recipe here?! Haha! If so, my salsa chicken recipe is in the church cookbook and that's really good and healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment